The strawberries are powerful antioxidants, contain vitamin C, contain minerals and they're very nutritive and nourishing.
The strawberries boost the immunity system and they're very beneficial for the skin.
It is very useful to eat them, to drink strawberry juice and to use them in your skin care.
- Strawberries contain vitamin C. Strawberries are rich with vitamin C, which is very beneficial for the skin and for the organism. The vitamin C boosts the immunity system and renews the skin, especially the mature skin.
The smokers lose vitamin C because of the tobacco and they have to consume it because their skin is gray and they're likely to experience a premature aging.
Everybody needs to consume strawberries, even the pregnant women, because they're very beneficial for a normal development of the baby.
You have to consume strawberries and you have to do homemade strawberry based masks in order to renew the skin.
- The strawberries boost the immunity system. Strawberries are rich in vitamin A and B, mineral salts, magnesium, iron and potassium. All of those substances boost the immunity system. If the immunity system is strong, the skin's immunity system is also strong. A strong immunity system means a glowing skin.
- Strawberry against the wrinkles. Strawberries contain vitamin C and are powerful antioxidants, so they fight the skin aging and diminish the wrinkles.
To stop the premature aging, you need to eat more strawberry than before and to use homemade strawberry facial masks.
- Eliminate the skin imperfections with strawberries. The strawberry masks can eliminate acne, pimples, blackheads and other skin imperfections.
You can either use a strawberry puree as a facial mask either pure, or you can either add 1 teaspoon honey.
- Strawberries to boost the collagen. Because the strawberries contain vitamin C, they boost the collagen production, which is very important for a healthy skin with a good elasticity.