We can eat the blueberries, drink their juice or put them directly on the skin, but however, no matter the way of consuming them, they are very beneficial for the skin.
The blueberry is also known under the name ‘super fruit’ because they’re also very beneficial for the general health. Eating blueberries improves the vision.
- The antioxidant powers of the blueberries. The blueberries are on the list of fruits which contain the most antioxidants. The antioxidants fight against the wrinkles and give an anti – aging effect.
The blueberries contain the flavonoid which is named anthocyanin. They’re purple because of the anthocyanin.
The blueberries are a real elixir of youth.
- The vitamins of the blueberries. The blueberries are rich with vitamins A, C and E which strengthen the immunity system in general, but they also strengthen the immunity system of the skin. Those are the most needed vitamins by the skin, because they improve the skin’s elasticity.
- The blueberries are rich with water. The blueberries contain at about 80% of water. The water is essential for a proper skin function. A hydrated skin and organism mean having a beautiful complexion.
- The blueberries contain less sugar. It is well known that the sugar is bad for the skin and it can provoke an acne burst out. You can eat blueberries as much as you want because they contain very less sugar and they’re not a treat for your complexion. On the contrary, they can refresh your skin.
- The roots of the blueberries cure the skin. The blueberries’ roots can cure the skin as they have antibacterial and antiseptic powers.
The blueberries’ roots are only efficient in autumn.
- The blueberries improve the blood circulation. The blueberries improve the blood circulation of the entire body, but they also improve the microcirculation of the skin. The skin’s microcirculation is responsible for a beautiful complexion without acne and without wrinkles.
The blueberries are very beneficial for the general health and they have therapeutic powers for your mood.
It is time to use them more often in the kitchen.