We already know that the sauna for the body and the facial sauna, both, are very beneficial for the organism and for the skin.
We can do a facial sauna at home too, but in order to do a sauna for the whole body, we have to go to a beauty salon.
Why the sauna is so famous?
- The sauna to revitalize the body and the skin. Because the sauna it’s an action of an ambiance change, hot and cold combined, it is very beneficial for the skin. This ambiance change revitalizes both, the body and the skin and it improves both, the circulation and the microcirculation, which results in a good skin elasticity.
- Sauna to get rid of the stress. The stress is the cause for a lot of diseases, for both, the organism and the skin. The stress can cause acne on the face and on the back. The sauna is very effective in eliminating the stress and the tiredness.
- The sauna eliminates the toxins. The sauna eliminates the toxins which are accumulated in the organism. It’s a sort of detoxification of both, the organism and the skin. It is very important to regularly make skin and body detoxifications, because the toxins can cause a lot of body and skin diseases. It is also a type of profound cleansing of the skin.
- The sauna helps you sleep better. Because the sauna eliminates the stress and it relaxes the organism, after a sauna session it is very easy to have a good night sleep. It is very difficult when we can’t have a good night sleep. The lack of sleep can cause acne, stress and dark circles under the eyes. The good night sleep is essential for a good skin and organism function.
- The sauna improves few skin conditions. The sauna improves some skin conditions, such as the psoriasis, as it doesn’t dry the skin out. The sauna is adapted on every skin type, even on the sensitive and the dry skin.
The sauna can also eliminate the excess of sebum and the blackheads.