Vitamins are the best for the overall body health. Moreover, they affect the appearance and health of the skin. Among them, vitamin C is the most important. This vitamin can reduce sun damage and acne scars, and make the skin look fresh and youthful, by giving a glowing skin complexion.
Below are some of the best skin benefits of this magical vitamin:
- Vitamin C can help reduce the appearance of dark spots and under eye circles.
- Vitamin C can protect the skin from the long-term damaging effects of UVA and UV B rays.
- Vitamin C can fight viral and bacterial skin infections, rashes and scabs.
- Vitamin C can give a youthful glow and reduce any signs of tiredness and dullness.
- Vitamin C can help tighten the skin cells and reduce the early signs of aging like wrinkles, sagging and fine lines.
Here are some homemade Vitamin C face packs:
Vitamin C and Papaya face pack
- Mix two tbsps. of ripe papaya with half a tbsp. of vitamin C powder. Apply on the face and the neck, and let it dry before washing it off. Use this pack every other day for a hydrated and glowing skin.
Vitamin C and Honey face pack
- Mix one tsp. of organic honey with one tsp. of sugar and half a tsp. of Vitamin C powder in a bowl until a dense paste. Gently massage the neck and the face for about 5 minutes. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off. The sugar acts as an exfoliating agent and removes dead cells.
Vitamin C and Milk face pack
- Grind half an orange peel and turn it into a fine paste with a few drops of milk. Apply it on the face. Let it dry and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Use this natural face pack 3 times a week.