Who doesn’t love roses? These beautiful and gentle flowers have amazing scent that remind everyone of romance and love. But did you know that roses especially the rose essential oil which is made through a simple process of steam distillation, has been used for thousands of years to treat health conditions as well as in natural beauty treatments. Yes, it has been proven that rose essential oil is one of the most powerful skin care oils due to its antioxidant, antiseptic and moisturizing properties. It is used in many beauty products such as facial oils, toners, moisturizers, soaps and serums. Here are some of it beauty benefits:
- It has anti-aging properties- the presence of the antioxidants makes this essential oil one of the best oils for aging skin.
- Rose essential oil is hydrating- it helps balance moisture levels in the skin.
- Tones and tightens skin- this oil is the best natural skin toner because of its astringent properties. It tightens the large pores on the skin and reduces excess oiliness.
- Useful on sensitive skin-this oil is so gentle that can even be used on babies and children.
- Clears up acne- you can finally get rid of the annoying acne by using this essential oil. It can even treat cystic hormonal acne.
- Protects skin from UV damage- Not only it protects your skin from the harmful UV rays but it also cures sunburns. For maximum protection mix the rose essential oil with your sunscreen and your skin will be protected all day.
- Reduces the appearances of blemishes, dark spots and acne scars-Add the rose essential oil to your every day face cream and combat these skin issues once and for all.
- Repairs broken capillaries on the face-Rose oil is the best natural remedy for the broken capillaries or spider veins. Mix 2 drops of rose essential oil and 1 tbsp of coconut oil and massage it on the broken capillaries for a natural and instant treatment.