When the summer season hits, temperatures begin to rise and along with them the kinds of skin problems. The heat can affect the skin, especially the oily one. But, fortunately there are certain summer fruits that are great for nourished skin.
We found a list of 5 natural and easy-to-make summer fruit packs that can nourish the skin.
pAPAYA fRUIT pACK
Papaya face-pack will help you keep your skin hydrated during summers. It can provide soft, supple and smooth skin.
- Mix 1 cup of ripe papaya, 1 tbsp of cold milk and 2 tsp of honey until thick paste. Apply on face and neck. Rinse off with cold water.
wATERMELON fRUIT pACK
This face-pack is great for hydration of the skin because of the big amount of water contain.
- Mix 1 tbsp of watermelon pulp and extract juice out of it. Apply with cotton ball on the affected areas. Rest for about 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
pINEAPPLE fRUIT pACK
Rich in vitamin C, B-6, pineapple has natural skin exfoliating properties which can help in giving a glowing skin.
- Mix 1 tbsp of fresh pineapple pulp, 2 tsp of honey and 2 tsp of lemon juice until thick mixture. Apply on face and let dry for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with normal water.
mANGO fRUIT pACK
Mango pulp is full of antioxidants and vitamin C that can lead to a healthy skin.
- Mix 1 scoop of mango fruit pulp, 1 tbsp of fresh yogurt and 1 tsp of multani mitti. Blend and apply on face for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with water.
oRANGE fRUIT pACK
The big amount of Vitamin C contained in the oranges can help in rejuvenating the skin cells.
- Mix fresh orange juice and 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp of flour. Apply on face and neck. Rinse off with water.