Skin problems and complaints are very common among the teenagers. During that years our bodies change and some major changes can be noticed on the skin too. If you are teenager you may already started to experience problems like oily skin, blackheads and pimples. But don’t worry, you can avoid these woes if you start taking care of your skin and begin to follow a daily skin care routine that will serve you for life. Here are our advises for beautiful, radiant and clean skin during teenage years:
- Cleanse daily. Cleansing your skin every day is a must. In this step it is important to know that you should avoid soaps especially if you have dry skin and always choose cleanser with low Ph because it is the only way to achieve soft and hydrated skin without blemishes and acne.
- Choose your toner carefully. Using a toner in your routine can help you to cleanse the dirt and the excess oil from the skin’s surface. It will hydrate your skin making it soft and ready for treatment. Avoid toners that contain alcohol because they may cause skin’s irritation and choose natural ingredients such as rose water that will cleanse your face and make it shiny and soft at the same time.
- Moisturize. Never skip moisturizing even though you have oily skin. It should be part from your skin care routine both in the mornings and in the evenings. Always chose light, oil-free moisturizer that will keep your skin hydrated and protect it from dirt and damage.
- Start using sunscreens. If you want to have healthy and glowing skin then you must protect it from the harmful UV rays. Applying sunscreen everyday will also help keep your acne breakouts from turning black and can prevent premature aging.
- Drink plenty of water and eat healthy food. Drinking plenty of water will clean your body from the inside out and keep your body free from acne, blemishes and other skin woes. And healthy food is not only good for your skin but it is very important for your overall health too.