According to a study, the garlic and the rest of its allium family, are very beneficial in preventing stomach cancer.
The garlic is very beneficial not only for the organism and its general health, but also for the skin, the face and the hair.
- A piece of garlic to brighten the skin. The garlic has antibacterial powers. It is rich with vitamins and minerals.
You need to cut a garlic on pieces. Take one piece and rub the face with it to brighten the skin naturally.
- Garlic against acnes. The garlic is a natural antibiotic. You can treat your acnes with it. To remedy the acnes, take a piece of garlic and rub the face with it once a week, by applying it locally on the acnes. It is not recommended to use it every day, because the overuse can lead to a necrosis.
Because the garlic is rich with vitamins B6 and C, you can also consume it in order to prevent the acnes.
- Garlic to erase spots. The garlic is recommended for both, the dry skin and the oily skin. If you rub the garlic on your face, it will exfoliate the skin and it will eliminate the dead cells.
Not only that the garlic erases the spots, but it also helps in the case of skin allergies or bacteria.
- Prevent the wrinkles with garlic. If you rub your face with garlic, it can prevent the wrinkles from coming out.
We have found a recipe for an anti – age mask out of garlic:
- A garlic clove peeled and crushed
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 soupspoon clay
You should mix the ingredients until you get a homogenous paste. You apply the mask on your face, leave it for 30 minutes and you wash it up with a lukewarm water.
- Skin detox with garlic. Thanks to its content, the garlic can detox and relive the skin. It hydrates the skin very well. You can either use a mask made of garlic or you can rub the garlic on your face, but however you will have the same effect.
Either consumed or put on the face, the garlic is your ally against the environmental influences.