The aloe vera is a real miracle for the skin. It's a cocktail of vitamins and minerals which has been used since the I century AD.
It origins from the tropical countries, but once it was found, it could have been found worldwide.
There are a lot of aloe vera benefits for the body and for all of its organs. We have listed the benefits for the skin.
- It's one plant which can be used for both, an oily and a dry skin. It regulates the quantity of sebum of the oily skin and it's a natural exfoliant for the dry skin. You need to use the aloe vera gel few times a week, in order to have the best results.
- The gel is very hydrating for the skin. It hydrates the skin by improving the microcirculation.
- It reduces the wrinkles and it has an anti - aging effect on the skin. It can be used as an anti - aging cream.
- It has a calming effect against the mosquito bites.
- It improves the skin's elasticity, so it's good for reducing the stretch marks.
- It calms all of the skin irritations, such as sun burns or regular burns.
- It's a natural makeup remover, which is both, economical and ecological. Thanks to its power of hydrating the skin, it cleanses the skin profoundly.
- It can also be used as a natural face toner.
- It renews the cells, thanks to the vitamins and the minerals that it contains.
- It nourishes the skin.
It really is a plant, different from the others. There is a reason why it was a gift to the pharaohs and why it was used by both, Nefertiti and Cleopatra.
Enjoy in its miracles.