Whether you’re dealing with signs of aging, large pores, uneven skin tone, redness, and breakouts, or not, there are basic types of products everyone should use. We are presenting you below the order in which to use these products, day and night and how each type of them works.
In the morning use: cleanser, toner, exfoliant, serum, moisturizer with sunscreen, and in the evening: cleanser, toner, exfoliant, serum, moisturizer.
NOW LET’S SEE HOW ICH OF THEM FORKS ON THE SKIN:
Cleanser: removes debris, oil, and makeup
- Cleansers help wash away substances that clog pores and allow the skincare products to work even better. After use, the skin will look and feel softer and healthier.
Toner: hydrates, refreshes, and rebalances skin
- Toners add vital skin-replenishing ingredients immediately after cleansing. They also help diminish the look of redness and dry patches, while removing the last traces of makeup.
Exfoliant: removes built-up dead skin
- Environmental damage and other factors cause the surface of the skin to become dull, rough, and uneven. Exfoliating eliminates this buildup, which otherwise would cause clogged pores and uneven skin tone, and worsen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Acne Treatment: helps prevent new acne
- Acne treatment with benzoyl peroxide is an essential step for achieving clear skin. With consistent use, you will see fewer breakouts and a reduction in large, red, swollen pimples.
Anti-Aging Booster: focuses on the unique capabilities of a particular ingredient
- Boosters work best for specific skin concerns like enlarged pores, dehydration, dullness, discoloration, and so on. Their lightweight formulas work great with other skincare products and quickly achieve results.
Serum: helps soften the visible signs of aging
- Serums help defend skin from environmental assault, including the visible effects of pollution. They can improve the skin by calming the redness and improving the appearance of wrinkles and skin texture, and helping skin look and feel more radiant and firmer.
Skin Lightening Treatment: fades brown spots and discolorations
- Skin-lightening treatment makes the skin tone more even and radiant. With this treatment, the discolorations will fade or possibly disappear completely.
Anti-Aging Moisturizer: hydrates and lock in moisture, while delivering anti-aging benefits
- Moisturizers improve skin’s appearance, helping to keep it feeling smooth, plumped, and soft. The skin will be replaced by skin that looks visibly smoother, younger, and replenished!