Nothing is healthier than eating a delicious and tasty fruit which is rich in antioxidants, Vitamins, potassium, copper, zinc and iron. Already known as a fruit of fertility, happiness and prosperity, the Pomegranate has recently become extremely popular natural ingredient that is used in many skin care products. Well, read on and find out why this marvelously delicious food is beneficial for your skin and why should you must make it a part from your everyday beauty routine:
- Fights against wrinkles and aging. If you want fresh and younger looking skin without wrinkles and fine lines add this fruit to your daily skincare routine. You could either consume it or add a few drops of pomegranate oil to your moisturizer before applying it. The antioxidants present in the pomegranates protects our cells and tissues from oxidative damage and thus reduce the risks of premature aging, wrinkles, age spots, dark spots, etc.
- Fights Acne. Because of its healing qualities the pomegranate can help prevent and fight acne. Researches have showed that having low levels of vitamins C, A, E and antioxidants in the blood is linked to the appearance of acne. And since this fruit contains these vitamins it will efficiently combat acne, pimples as well as rashes and will help to keep bacteria along with other infections away.
- Act as a natural moisturizer. Pomegranates peels are perfect for the skin. It hydrates the skin and protects it from the environmental toxins making it clean, soft and smooth like never before.
- Exfoliation.The seeds of pomegranates can be the perfect ingredients for exfoliating the dead cells present on the skin.
- Protect the skin from the harmful sun rays. The pomegranates can act as a natural sunscreen, protecting your skin from the damaging UVA and UVB rays which can be very harmful for the skin and may cause many skin diseases.