As we get older, our skin starts to lose its elasticity and fluid and starts to weaken and sag, especially the area around our eyes. As the time goes by, the bags under the eyes become more puffy and dark circles are becoming more visible. Therefore, even if we don’t fell like, our puffy and sag eyes make us fell older.
So, what can we do to get rid of those annoying dark circles around our eyes?
There are million ways on how to bring back the freshness in our eyes.
Here are a few of them:
- Drink a lot of water to flush excess salt from your system and avoid salty foods, coffee and alcohol
- Stop smoking
- Tea isn’t just for drinking. We can actually use caffeinated tea bags under our eyes to help with dark circles and bags
- Cucumbers are a fantastic natural remedy to get rid of under eye puffiness
- If in hurry and do not want to go with droopy eyes then put on two ice cold tea spoons or two cubes of ice under the eyes
- A slice of raw potato will also do the work
- Do facial exercises intended for puffy eyes
- Treat allergies
- Don’t expose too much on harmful UV light
- 8-hour sleep is essential, but sleeping upside down can only worsen the situation, so be aware of it
- Always remove the make-up before going to sleep and do not forget about eye-cream or essential oil
- And get more collagen into the diet
And if we follow these instructions it is for sure that we’ll get back our fresh and young look of our eyes.