Is finding a perfect night cream a difficult task for you? If so, we have few problem solver solutions. Plus, you will never find these night creams at drugstores, because they are 100% natural and organic prepared at home with readily available ingredients from your kitchen.
- Turmeric and Lemon Night Cream
Both lemon and turmeric are known to have skin glowing properties. They can provide the skin with a lot of benefits. They also fight against bacteria present in the skin that cause acne breakouts.
- Mix overnight soaked almonds with a pinch of turmeric powder and few drops of fresh lemon juice in the same paste.
- Aloe Vera Night Cream
It’s quite effective in treating acne and blemishes and it nourishes the skin by keeping it well hydrated.
- Mix Aloe Vera with lavender oil and primrose oil until a smooth and thick texture.
- Milk Night Cream
It keeps the skin soft and supple and well hydrated. Milk can nourish the deepest skin layers.
- Mix 1 tbs. milk cream, 1 tsp. rose water, 1 tsp. olive oil and 1 tsp. glycerin until lump-free texture.
- Apple Night Cream
Apples are rich in antioxidants and vitamins like A, B, and C that can keep the skin nourished and healthy.
- Mix 2 apples in a blender along with olive oil and heat the mixture in a boiler. When the mixture gets heated, add half cup of rose water.
- Butter and Honey Night Cream
It’s great for acne prone skin as both honey and butter help in replenishing the skin cells.
- Mix 1 tbs. butter, 1 tsp. honey and few saffron strands until the mixture becomes creamy.
Night creams can do wonders for your skin while you are sleeping. Their nourishing and hydrating properties can help you get a soft and supple skin. So, prepare you favorite night cream and wake up with glowing skin.