If you want to have glowing, healthy skin you need to know a few essential things. Except for the care of the outer appearance you must nourish the skin from the inside. So, eating plenty of foods with nutrients that will keep your skin complexion calm will do great job.
We are willing to provide you a list of the best foods for your skin. Try these foods for healthy skin and you and your skin complexion will be grateful forever and ever!
- Berries - contain antioxidants, which help neutralize free radicals that damage the healthy skin cells. Blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries have some of the highest antioxidant levels of any food.
- Cherries - the chemicals in these fruits can slow the aging process. The regular use of cherries boosts the skin benefits.
- Spinach – a big source of omega-3s. These greens fight against damage caused by UV rays. Plus, women who eat green vegetables have decrease in skin wrinkling.
- Bell Peppers - offer amazing skin benefits. Peppers contain high levels of vitamin C which is a crucial nutrient for collagen production.
- Ground Turkey - full of proteins this meat helps skin look firm and wrinkle free. Also, the levels of zinc and niacin in ground turkey may also help treat inflammatory acne.
- Salmon - contains high levels of omega-3 fats which are known for their ability to fight inflammation, premature aging, and irritation.
- Olive Oil - this oil prevents inflammation, one of the main causes of premature aging and helps hydrate the skin from the inside.
- Green Tea - an antioxidant that offers protection against UV rays, fights premature aging and helps prevent damage that can lead to cancer. With this delicious beverage your skin will stay healthy.