The vanilla has a gentle smell which relaxes us and makes us dream. Not only that the vanilla is a part of a lot of parfums, but the vanilla is also very beneficial for the skin. The vanilla is part of more and more cosmetic products, but why not produce them at home?
- A relaxing exfoliant for the face. Because the vanilla odor relaxes us, we can also use it to make a homemade exfoliant. But not only that the vanilla relaxes us, it is also a powerful antioxidant. So, we can use this mask for a mature skin.
To prepare this mask, you will need:
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of real vanilla extract
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 15 drops of lavender essential oil
- 1/2 cup of almond oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vitamin E oil
You simply mix the ingredients. You apply the mask and you let it sit for 15 minutes. You rinse it with a lukewarm water.
This exfoliant is very powerful against the wrinkles and it nourishes the skin at the same time. But however, you need to hydrate the skin afterwards.
- Shea butter and vanilla for a very dry skin. The shea butter nourishes the skin profoundly. But, if we add 15 drops of vanilla essential oil, we can save the dry skin.
Because this mixture is oily, you can use it on the driest parts of your body, like the feet for example.
- A serum for the scalp. To improve the state of the scalp and to have a healthy hair, you can try this homemade serum:
- vanilla oil
- monoi oil
- few drops of vitamin E
- coconut oil
- aromatic vanilla extract
- Ylang ylang essential oil
You simply mix the ingredients.
You apply the serum on the scalp and you let it sit for 30 minutes. You rinse it with a shampooing.
It’s a serum which nourishes the scalp profoundly. Your hair will be glowing and healthy.