Who doesn’t want fair and flawless skin tone? But, the truth is that fairness cannot be achieved overnight. The process of getting a beautiful fair skin tone requires special attention and dedication. A regular skin care routine can make the skin glowing and attractive. Here are a few tips on how to maintain a glowing skin ton with your regular beauty routine:
- Use cleanser or face wash on a regular basis to remove dirt and pollution factors.
- Always use moisturizer.
- Exfoliate the skin regularly to remove all dead skin cells and open the skin pores so that the skin can breathe.
- Drinking adequate amount of water is very important for maintaining healthy skin.
- Always protect the skin from UV rays.
These are the basic things that should be in every beauty routine. However, the skin needs more than this to stay healthy and glowing. So, some homemade recepies have been found to provide instant glow. Here are some of them:
- Use homemade multani mitti, cucumber and rose water face pack.
- Use homemade tomato paste face pack.
- Use homemade turmeric and milk face pack
- Use homemade banana and lemon juice face pack.
- Use homemade baking soda face pack.
- Use homemade gram flour and rose water face pack.
- Use homemade papaya paste face pack.
- Use homemade carrot and avocado face pack.
- Use homemade orange peel and milk face pack
- Use homemade tomato and lemon face pack.
- Use homemade sandalwood and rose water face pack.
- Use homemade liquorice root and fuller’s earth.
- Use homemade nutmeg, milk and saffron face pack.
- Use homemade red lentil and milk face pack.
- Use homemade green coconut water toner.
- Use homemade cucumber toner.
- Use homemade green tea toner.
You can also use milk, eggs, hot oil, coconut water, lemon, turmeric, yogurt, chamomile flower for achieving quick skin fairness.