To have a healthy skin it means to have a cleansed, nourished and hydrated skin.
Acne and pimples are a skin disease which should be treated.
To have a healthy skin is important to take a good care of the skin, give it the proper care according to the skin type and you should be careful on what you eat. Not only that our figure is the reflection of what we eat, but our skin is too.
- The importance of the makeup removing. To have a healthy skin it is important to remove the makeup. The makeup closes the pores and can be the cause for acne and wrinkles. You should never sleep with makeup.
The best natural makeup remover is the coconut oil which also repairs the skin.
- Protect the skin from the sun. The UV rays are also dangerous in winter. You should protect the skin from the UV rays during the whole year.
To protect the skin from the sun, you should eat food rich with beta – carotene and you should use sunscreens.
- Pay attention to what you eat. Because the food can prevent or can cause acne or wrinkles, you should be very attentive to what you eat. You should always eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and you need to have a diet, so you are able to nourish the skin from the interior.
- Exfoliate the skin. To eliminate the dead cells and to improve the microcirculation, you should exfoliate the skin regularly. On the market there are a lot of exfoliating masks according to the skin type, which can help you improve the state of the skin.
- Get a shiny skin. A healthy skin is a shiny and glowing skin. To get a shiny skin, you should hydrate it at all times. It is recommended to drink 8 glasses of water per day in order to get the needed hydration of your skin and your organism.
Don’t forget that the good sleep is also responsible for the state of your skin. The dull skin is sometimes a result of the lack of sleep.