The primer is very important. With the primer the makeup lasts longer, your complexion is fresh and it covers some imperfections on the skin.
You should do your own homemade natural makeup primer because there is a 0 waste, it is very ecological and it is a natural product for sure.
- Rice water. The rice water can be used as a primer to mattify the complexion. It is ideal for an oily skin. It has the power of absorbing the excess sebum. There are no unwanted effects.
- A primer for all the skin types:
- 5 grams of glycerin
- Guar Gum
- 43 ml of water
- 33 drops of Leucidal
This recipe is for a primer of 50 ml. You should mix all the ingredients well and put them in a sterile bottle. You will be able to use this primer for a month. This primer can be used for both, the face and the eyes.
- A primer for an oily skin:
- Dicaprylyl carbonate: 44.85%
- Rosewood oil: 0.10%
- Coco Caprylate: 7,75%
- Mica "light powder": 0.40%
- Natural wax: 4.30%
- Silica microspheres: 32.60%
- Mica Sericite: 10%
You should heat the wax and the oils together. You mix the powders. When the wax and the oils are ready you add the new mixture of the powders. You add a hot water and you mix well. You remove the hot water and you add 6 drops of oils once again.
You put the mixture in the fridge.
- Aloe vera gel. We already know that there are a lot of aloe vera benefits for the skin. This gel is good for both, an oily and a dry skin. You can use it as a makeup primer. It will make your makeup last the whole day and your skin will be fresh. It will also repair the irritations of your face skin.