The makeup base is very important. With the makeup base the makeup lasts longer, your complexion is fresh and it covers the skin imperfections.
You need to do a homemade makeup base because it's more ecological, very economical and it's a 100% a natural product.
1. Rice water. The rice water can be used as a makeup base to mattify the complexion. It's ideal for an oily skin. It has the power of absorbing the excess of sebum. There are no harmful effects if you use it.
2. A base for every skin type:
- Ingredients: 5 grams of glycerin, Guar Gum, 43 ml of water and 33 drops of Leucidal.
This recipe is for 50 g of makeup base. You should mix all the ingredients together and put the paste in a sterilized bottle. You will be able to use this base for a month. This base can be used for both, the face and the eyes.
3. A makeup base for an oily skin:
- Ingredients: Dicaprylyl carbonate: 44.85%, Rosewood oil: 0.10%, Coco silicone: 7.75%, Mica "Light powder": 0.40%, Natural wax: 4.30%, Silica microspheres: 32.60% and Mica Sericite: 10%.
You need to heat the wax and the oils together. You mix the powders. When the wax is well melted, you add the powders. You add a hot water and you mix it well. You remove the hot water and you add 6 drops of the oils again.
You put the mixture in the fridge to cool it down.
4. Aloe vera gel. We already know the numerous benefits of the aloe vera for the skin. This gel is good for both, an oily and a dry skin. You can use it as a makeup base too. It will make your makeup last during the whole day and your skin will be fresh. It will also repair skin's irritations.