In autumn and in winter is the season of the pumpkins.
The first association when we mention a pumpkin is Halloween, but why not make some homemade pumpkin face masks to purify the skin and to protect it from the cold even in the days when Halloween has already passed.
- A hydrating mask for an oily skin. The oily skin should also be nourished, purified and well hydrated. To prepare this mask, you will need:
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
You simply mix the ingredients in order to get a homogenous paste.
After you have applied the mask, you let it sit for 15 minutes. You rinse it with a lukewarm water.
The pumpkin will purify the skin. The tea tree oil will cure acne and the honey will hydrate the skin profoundly.
The honey is a very hydrating ingredient, but after every mask you should however hydrate the skin with a face cream.
- A mask to nourish the skin. Not only that the pumpkin purifies the skin, but it also nourishes it. The pumpkin is rich with vitamin A, which is essential for a good skin function.
To prepare this mask, you will need:
- Crushed pumpkin seeds
- 4 drops of olive oil
Mix the ingredients in order to obtain a homogenous paste.
You let the mask sit for 20 minutes and you rinse it with a lukewarm water.
- A mask for the scalp. To purify and to nourish the scalp, you can prepare this mask:
- A quarter of cooked pumpkin (pumpkin puree)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 yogurt
Mix the pumpkin puree with the honey and the yogurt.
You apply the mask on a wet hair and you let it sit for 20 minutes.
A nourished scalp stimulates the hair growth.
The pumpkin is your new beauty ally as it is rich with vitamins, minerals and fibers.