The vitamins are very important in order to have a fresh skin. It is essential to consume vitamins, but, one should also refresh the face with homemade masks full of vitamins.
The most important vitamins for the skin are: vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin E.
We have found few recipes of homemade masks so you can nourish the skin.
- A vitamin B mask. The vitamin B calms the irritated skin, regenerates and refreshes the skin. To enjoy its virtues, you will need:
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of brewer's yeast
You need to mix the ingredients in order to obtain a homogenous paste.
You leave the mask for 30 minutes and you rinse it with a lukewarm water.
The brewer’s yeast is rich in vitamin B, so it helps nourish the skin profoundly.
- A vitamin C mask. The vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which fights against the free radicals. The vitamin C helps with the fight against the premature aging and it firms the skin.
To enjoy its benefits, you will need:
- 1 smashed avocado
- The meat of a pumpkin
You mix them in order to obtain a homogenous paste.
The mask should stay for 30 minutes and should be rinsed with a lukewarm water afterwards.
Both, the avocado and the pumpkin are rich in vitamin C. So, this mask is a vitamin C bomb, which makes wonders for your skin.
- A vitamin E mask. The vitamin E hydrates the skin profoundly, fights against the premature aging of the skin and softens the skin.
To enjoy in its virtues, you will need:
- A quarter of a mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of cucumber juice
Mix the ingredients. The mask should be kept on the face for 30 minutes. Rinse the mask with a lukewarm water afterwards.
The olive oil is rich with vitamin E. The banana is a powerful antioxidant and the cucumber hydrates the skin profoundly.
Enjoy those homemade masks rich in vitamins!