The raspberries are the most popular fruit in France. The French people use them a lot in their cuisine, because they are very delicious. But the raspberries are also very beneficial for the skin. On the market, there are a lot of cosmetic lines based on raspberries which can be used for a mature skin, an oily skin and a dry skin.
- The raspberries – the weapon against the skin aging. The raspberries are rich with antioxidants which fight the free radicals. Just one raspberry a day, is your weapon against the skin aging for a week. If you consume them, you will have a glowing skin, even if you are older.
- Vegetable oil of raspberry seeds - the solution for sensitive skin. The vegetable oil of raspberry seeds can be used by every skin type, but it is especially recommended for a sensitive skin. This oil calms the skin irritations, such as eczema, itching and redness by healing the skin profoundly.
- The raspberries – natural toners. The raspberries are natural toners that refresh the complexion. You can use their puree or their jus to tonify and to tighten the skin. Thanks to those characteristics, the raspberries are famous all around the globe.
Because the raspberries are natural toners, we have found a recipe for a tightening mask, which is the best for an oily skin. To prepare it, you will need:
- 3 tablespoons raspberries
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
You need to make a raspberry puree. You add the egg, the flour and the lemon juice afterwards. You mix the ingredients in order to obtain a homogenous paste.
You let the mask sit for 20 minutes on your face and you rinse it with a lukewarm water.
- The raspberries – the main ingredient of many face masks. Because the raspberries are natural exfoliants, they are the main ingredient of many face masks for an oily skin, a mature skin and a sensitive skin.
The raspberries will give the needed vitamins to your skin.