Wrinkles on the eyelids and between eyebrows can actually make much older look than the real age, but they are not always a symptom that comes with age. Lifestyle, genetics and other factors can play a major role in formation of wrinkles even at an earlier age. Horizontal and vertical wrinkles between and above the eyes at an early age can be caused due to over use and contraction of the muscles during the expressing and talking. Depending on their intensity, these wrinkles can be cured through cosmetic procedures and natural ways.
- Botox - Botox is considered as one of the best treatments for wrinkles. It is also used for prevention of wrinkles.
- Dermal fillers - The effects of these treatments are immediate and last for longer. Dermal fillers can be ideal even for treating the deep wrinkles between the eyebrows.
- Laser treatment - Laser resurfacing can be an excellent procedure to remove the wrinkles between the eyebrows. Laser treatment smooths the fine lines and can be highly effective for fine wrinkles of the area.
- Exercise - Facial exercises can be effective for removing these lines. They can also remove stress from the muscles and increase the blood flow in the area.
- Skin care - With the right products there is hardly any skin problem that cannot be treated.
- Diet - Foods rich in Vitamin A and E and Omega-3-fatty acids can be helpful for a naturally healthy and problem free skin.
- Water - Dryness of the skin can be a cause for formation of wrinkles above the eyes. So, drinking plenty of water can be actually very helpful to remove or prevent the eyelid wrinkles.
- No smoking and alcohol - Smoking and consumption of alcohol on a regular basis can work as the cause of eyelid wrinkle formation.
NATURAL REMEDIES TO REMOVE WRINKLES BETWEEN AND ABOVE EYES
- Coconut oil - is known for its moisturizing and nourishing properties that can be highly helpful in removing the eyelid wrinkles.
- Vitamin E - can nourish the skin and banish dryness and it can also be an effective solution to remove the eyelid wrinkles.
- Carrot seed essential oil - is a rich natural source of Vitamin A and it can be very helpful for removing eyelid wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera can be another effective home remedy for removing wrinkles above eyes.