Except the wrinkles on our forehead, around the eyes and nose, another problem that we can face on our face, are the wrinkles over the lips. Lips are one of the softest part on our face that require special care. They play a very important role when it comes to a beauty i.e., smooth, soft and clean lips enhance the beauty of the face.
However, the skin around and on the lips is very thin and sensitive and it can easily get affected by many different factors such as: sun, wind and lip balms and lipsticks causing “lip lines”. Lip lines are also called lipstick lines, or smoker’s lines. So, let’s find out some home remedies that can help in removing these lines.
Aloe Vera gel
- Use Aloe Vera gel on a daily basis. It is one of the best natural remedie which can help remove lip lines.
- Olive oil has anti-wrinkle remedies that can remove the wrinkle problem very well.
- Oatmeal can remove the wrinkle problem from the lips very easy. It also acts as a great lip moisturizer.
- Use coconut oil for gentle massage of the lips. The massage, will remove the wrinkles from the lips.
Cinnamon and Natural oils
- With regular use of this mixture the lips will shine and stay wrinkle-free. Mix little cinnamon powder with coconut oil or other oils like tea tree oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E oil or almond oil.
- This fruit is great for removing wrinkles from the upper lip.
Vitamin E oil
- Vitamin E oil can be used to smooth deep lip wrinkles. The antioxidant in vitamin E oil can get rid of wrinkles on the lips very easy. Adding almond oil can make it more effective.
And always protect your lips from the harsh UV sun rays with SPF factor!