One of these natural oils is the Rice bran oil that most often is used as a dressing in salads. But, this oil is not only great for eating but, also for natural skin care. It is full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and has a big amount of poly unsaturated fatty acids and flavonoids that can-do wonders for the skin. It is an excellent source of vitamin E which has the tendency to penetrate deep into the skin's layers.
Here are some of the benefits that you can gain by using this natural oil:
- Rice bran oil protects the skin from harmful UV rays. This oil will protect the skin from pollution as it acts as a natural sun screen.
- Rice bran oil prevents dark circles by enhancing the blood circulation around the eye area and preventing puffy eyes and dark shades. Its high concentration of sterol can lighten the under-eye skin and prevent the darkness.
- Rice bran oil can be used as a natural makeup remover, because its natural antioxidants could help get rid of excessive makeup by making the skin soft and supple.
- Rice bran oil has anti-inflammatory properties which can reduce the effects of menopause like hot flashes.
- Rice bran oil is also great for the hair and sculpt. Its omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids can help nourish the hair, especially the frizzy one. It can make it thicker and easily manageable by keeping the hair follicles healthy.
So, we suggest you to try it and let as know about the results of its use.