If you’ve always wanted to have a soft, supple and nourished skin but, despite the fact that you’ve tried all treatments to get that glowing skin, still nothing happened. Then it’s time to try something different and simple that can help you make your wish come true. Except that it is good for a healthy diet the egg white can do wonders to your skin too! Surprised? Still in doubt? We will prove you are wrong.
Egg white is full of essential nutrients and minerals that can boost your skin's health in a natural way. Albumin is a vital protein that is present in egg whites, which tightens the skin and reduces the formation of blackheads by shrinking the open pores. It can also help solve a wide range of skin issues.
These simple yet effective homemade DIY egg white face masks can save your skin (and money). All you need to know is the type of your skin.
- For Oily Skin - This face mask works as a natural bleaching agent because of the presence of lemon in it.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 lemon
- Separate the egg white in a bowl. Add in the juice of half lemon. Whisk thoroughly and then apply a thin layer on your face and neck. Let it stay for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with water.
- For Dry Skin - This face mask made of lemon, egg white and coconut oil is perfect for dry skin.
- lemon juice
- coconut oil
- 1 egg
- Separate the egg white in a bowl. Whisk and add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice in it. Apply the mask on your face and neck and let it stay for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with water.
- For Normal Skin – This combination of corn starch and egg white is a perfect skin cleanser
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of corn starch
- Separate egg white in a bowl. Add in 2 teaspoons of corn starch and whisk the two ingredients. Apply it on your face and neck and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with water and pat dry with a clean towel.