The soap is very important. The soap has an effect of an aromatherapy. The soap cleanses the skin profoundly and it eliminates acne.
You should choose a soap adapted on your skin type. It is very important to find a soap which doesn’t disturb the pH of the skin. Every skin type has a different pH.
It is always better to use natural homemade products. We have found two recipes on how to do your own homemade soap.
- Lemon soap. It is a very simple recipe which regenerates the hands’ skin. In order to prepare it, you will need:
- 5 drops of lemon essential oil
- 365 ml of shea butter soap base, cut into cubes
- Silicone molds
- The dried zest of 4 lemons
You should put the shea butter cubes in a microwave for a minute to melt the soap. When the soap is melted you add the lemon essential oil and the lemon zest. You mix the paste well and you let it sit in the mold for an hour.
Your new soap is ready!
- Lollipop soap. We love this type of soap! It is the best and can you imagine? You can do it at home! Not only for you, but it is also an excellent Christmas gift.
In order to prepare it, you will need:
- 365 ml of soap base of your choice
- Flower petals of your choice
- Silicone lollipop molds
- Lollipop sticks
- Essential oils of your choice
You melt the soap base in a microwave. You add 15 drops of your favorite essential oil in the melted soap and you mix well. You add the soap and the flower petals in the molds and you add the sticks. You let the soap sit for 6 hours.
The soap is ready!
So, it is always the same procedure: you melt a soap, you add the essential oils and you let the soap sit.
Because you already have the recipe, now you can make a homemade soap collection.