The detoxification of the organism and of the skin is very important so the skin can function properly.
We can detoxify the skin by eating healthy products that detoxify it, but we can also detoxify the skin by using the right cosmetic products on the face.
As it is always better to use organic and natural products, we have found few recipes for homemade masks that detoxify the skin.
- A mask to detoxify the skin prone to acne. All the skin types should be detoxified, as well as the oily skin. To prepare this mask you will need:
- 1 soupspoon of yoghurt
- 1 soupspoon of honey
- 3 drops of tea tree oil
The tea tree oil has anti – bacterial powers and it cures acne. The honey hydrates the skin and the yoghurt detoxifies it. It’s a powerful mixture.
Concerning the application, you apply it on your face and you let it sit for 15 minutes. You rinse it with a lukewarm water afterwards.
- A mask to detoxify the dry skin. If you have a gray skin and a dehydrated skin, you can try this mask to detoxify and to hydrate the skin at the same time. To prepare it, you will need:
- A yoghurt
- A crushed cucumber
You mix the ingredients in order to obtain a homogenous paste.
You let the mask sit on your face for 15 minutes and you rinse it with a lukewarm water afterwards. This mask can also clean your skin.
- A detoxifying mask for every skin type. This mask cleans the skin profoundly, detoxifies it and it can help you get rid of all the impurities of the pollution, the tobacco and the impurities from all the other external influences. To prepare it you will need:
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt
Mix the ingredients in order to obtain a homogenous paste.
Let the mask sit on your face for 10 minutes and exfoliate it afterwards.
If you don’t want to prepare homemade masks, you can always try our black mask, which detoxifies the skin.