She had been one of the most beautiful women in the world. Her looks and her charm were irresistible and even today she is a symbol of beauty and perfection. Cleopatra, the Egyptian queen with a seductive beauty that made her a legend. But how was she so perfect? What were her beauty secrets? How she maintained to have flawless skin all the time? Well, she used various natural ingredients in her everyday skincare routine and we will reveal some of them to you right now:
- Oatmeal cleansing. Oatmeal is known for its nourishing and moisturizing properties, that’s why it was part of Cleopatra’s everyday skincare routine. While many modern soaps make the skin dry and harsh, the oat meal is perfect for cleansing and exfoliating of the skin making it radiant and flawless in a natural way.
- Rose water as a facial toner. The rose water was one of her favorite natural facial toners. This natural ingredient is a powerhouse of antioxidants and vitamins, such as Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Use it two times a day, once in the morning and at bed time and have a soft and smooth skin just like Cleopatra.
- Aloe Vera and Honey for moisturizing. The honey was Cleopatra’s hidden weapon for glowing skin. Containing a variety of vitamins, this magic potion absorbs the excess oil from the skin and reduces the chances of breakouts and infections. Cleopatra combined it with Aloe Vera, which is already known for its shooting effects, and had the perfect moisturizer that protected her skin from environmental damage.
- Sea salt face and body scrub. After her relaxing milk bath, she used sea salt scrub to exfoliate her body and face. It is a perfect way for removing the dead skin cells and to make your skin smooth, shiny and soft.
- Apple cider vinegar. Cleopatra used to wash her face with this vinegar every day. This ingredient is known to increase blood circulation in the capillaries that makes the skin lovely and with a natural blush.