Neem also known as Indian Lilac is a herb that comes from the ayurvedic medicine and is very often used in many skin care creams, gels, powders, lotions. Its antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties are perfect remedy for various skin problems. The leaves of this plant are very often used in face washes and creams for problem skin. The face packs and face masks made with neem powder, neem leaves or neem oil are used for removing blemishes and pimples.
Here are some of the Neems benefits:
- Neem leaves can cure acne. They also soothe and moisturize the dry looking skin.
- It acts actually as the very best pore and face cleanser.
- Acne scars could be relieved by applying neem oil on them.
- Regular neem face cleansing can remove the redness by lightening the affected area.
- Neem oil can be used as a tonic for cleaning the upper skin layer from dark spots and blemishes.
- This herb is also an excellent skin toner that can remove wrinkles and fine lines.
- It can help in providing a lightening effect to dark spots caused by skin tan, acne and stretch marks.
- Boiled and cooled neem laves water used on a daily basis can make the skin looking soft and glowing.
- Neem powder and grapeseed oil face pack is an effective remedy for dry skin. It prevents the skin from becoming rough and dry.
- Neem is an excellent remedy for skin problems such as: blackheads, large pores and whiteheads.
- Neem acts as vary good moisturizing agent that helps keep the skin soft and silky.
- Skin infections of any type can be treated by using neem leaf paste mixed with turmeric powder.
- The green water from boiled neem leaves can be used daily as a face cleanser to treat and prevent the appearance of acne.