The castor oil has a lot of benefits for the hair, the nails and for the face skin. It’s an oil that is frequently used to grow the hair, the beard and the eyebrows faster, but it has a lot of benefits for the skin too. Thanks to its magical powers, this oil has become very popular lately.
- It promotes the growth of the eyebrows and the eyelashes. Everybody wants to have thick eyebrows and long eyelashes. It is sufficient to put a castor oil on the eyebrows and on the eyelashes, in order to improve the microcirculation, which is responsible for their growth.
Men can grow a beard with the castor oil.
- Castor oil against acne. Because the castor oil has an antibacterial effect, it can also remedy acne. It is rich with acids, that hydrate and cleanse the skin profoundly. Regarding its use, you need to put few drops on a cotton pad and to rub the acne with it every night. You will see the results in the morning.
- To hydrate the dry skin. The castor oil is recommended for an oily and a combination skin, but also for a dry and dehydrated skin. This oil hydrates and cleanse the skin profoundly.
The sunburn skin is also a dehydrated skin, so the castor oil can remedy the sunburns too.
- Castor oil for the hair. The castor oil improves the blood circulation on the sculp and it promotes the hair growth. It can be used for both, dry and oily hair.
Because this oil has an antibacterial and an antifungal effect, it can also remedy and soothe the diseases on the sculp.
- A natural makeup remover. The castor oil is also a natural makeup remover. Because it has an oily structure, it can easily remove every makeup.
It is always the best to use natural homemade products, in order to have a healthy skin.
The castor oil can also be used as a natural toner.
This oil has a wide usage in cosmetics and that is why it has become so popular.