Growing old means wrinkles, dry and dark skin. However, young people are also suffering from these skin issues... But, this process of premature aging can be definitely slowed down with the correct healthy and nutritious diet which can boost cell growth and provide rejuvenated and glowing skin. While it may be difficult to turn back the time, it becomes crucial to include healthy eating habits as soon as possible. We suggest you to try anti-ageing food!
For everyone who wants to stop the signs of ageing below there is a list of foods that must be consumed on a daily basis in order to experience good results:
- Fruits and veggies: Strawberries, Wild Blueberries, Plums, Oranges, Grapes, Cherries, Mangoes, Kiwi, Kale, Spinach, Broccoli, Beets
The number of antioxidants present in these foods, prevents the process of oxidation and formation of fine lines and wrinkles and the signs of premature aging on the skin.
- Spices: basil, fennel seeds, cumin, turmeric
Spicy foods are proven to be effective for anti-aging process, they can prevent the oxidative damage to the skin cells.
- Tea: Green tea, black tea, white tea
They have the potential to reverse cellular damage and increase longevity of cell life with excellent benefits on the skin.
- Nuts: Walnuts, almonds, peanuts, pistachios, hazelnuts, Brazil nuts, cashews, macadamias, pecans
Nuts can improve brain activity. This keeps the body active thus, enabling the person to feel younger.
And the last, but not least:
- Water: Drinking 8 glasses of water on a daily basis can help maintain clean and flawless skin.
- Sleep: Sleeping plays a crucial role in skin related issues. Getting eight hours of undisturbed sleep leads to a radiant skin.