It is well known that the essential and vegetable oils rejuvenate the skin, improve the microcirculation and improve the skin’s elasticity. With other words, the essential and vegetable oils have an anti – aging effect on the skin.
Because there are a lot of different oils, we made a small list of those that have an anti – aging effect on the skin.
- Lavender oil. The lavender oil is commonly known to reduce the stress, to remedy the scars from acne and to have an antibacterial effect on the skin. But this oil can also slow the aging process.
You can put several drops of this oil in your night cream.
This oil is normally recommended for an oily skin.
- Calendula oil. The calendula oil is an ally against the skin’s aging. This oil is very oily and remedying. You can use it at night before going to bed, because all of the oils can have a countereffect when exposed directly on a sun light.
This oil is recommended for a dry skin.
- Jojoba oil. The jojoba oil hydrates the skin profoundly, without leaving it oily afterwards. This oil improves the skin’s elasticity and has an anti – aging effect on the skin.
It is recommended for a combination skin.
- Rosehip vegetable oil. This oil improves the skin’s elasticity and slows down the process of premature aging. It is recommended for a sensitive and dry skin.
- Argan oil. The argan oil is the most beneficial against the skin’s aging. This oil is very hydrating and it has an important place in cosmetics. It nourishes the skin and it remedies the scars.
It is recommended for a dry and sensitive skin.
To have a more powerful effect, you can also mix few oils together or you can put few drops of your favorite oil in your night cream.
Before usage, you need to make an allergy test by putting few drops of the oil on your hand, in order to avoid harmful effects.