The apples are very healthy for the organism. The apples help us stay in a good health.
But the apples are also beauty activators which save our skin and make it radiant. There are not a lot of beauty products based on apples, but you can always enjoy in their benefits by making homemade cosmetics.
- A homemade face mask to nourish the bronzed skin. The bronzed skin is a dehydrated skin. Yes, we know that everybody wants to have a bronzed skin, but the bronzed skin is actually not a healthy skin. The bronzed skin is a burnt skin. To save and to nourish and protect your face, you should try this homemade mask:
- 2 teaspoons fresh applesauce
- ½ teaspoon jojoba oil
- 2 teaspoons natural wheat germs
You should mix the applesauce with the wheat germs. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
Apply the mask on the face after 5 minutes and let it sit for 20 minutes. Rinse it with a lukewarm water.
After rinsing the face, massage it with the jojoba oil and remove the oil with a cotton pad.
- A mask to revitalize the dry and sensitive skin. It is difficult to have a dry skin, but it is more difficult to have a dry and sensitive skin at the same time. To nourish, revitalize and hydrate this type of skin, you need to try this homemade mask:
- 1 blended apple
- rose water
- 10 drops of lemon juice
- 20 drops of sweet almond oil
Mix the apple, the lemon juice and the sweet almond oil. Apply the mask on the face and let it sit for 20 minutes. Rinse it with a lukewarm water.
After you have rinsed it, cleanse the face with the rose water applied on a cotton pad.
- A mask for an oily skin. To get rid of the excess of sebum, you should try by doing this very easy homemade mask:
- 1 blended apple
- 3 tablespoons honey
Mix the ingredients. Let the mask sit for 20 minutes and rinse it with a lukewarm water.